Sunday, May 9, 2021

Q&A with Car Enthusiast Noah Reid

If you could race at any track in the world, which track would you pick?

"If I could race at any track in the world, it would be at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama. It is the longest nascar oval compared to the Daytona International Speedway in Florida. Talladega is a huge race for Nascar and I think it would be super cool to race at that track."

What’s your favorite car movie?

"Fast n Furious because of the different types of cars it shows off. I love the race culture and character development throughout the series too."

What one current driving law would you eliminate if you could?

"A current driving law that I would eliminate would be the barefoot law. I don’t think people should be charged with reckless driving if caught driving without shoes on. The reason they have this law is that law enforcement believes if you get in an accident the reason may be because you didn’t have on shoes but in my opinion texting, not looking, etc. are way more likely reasons to be in an accident."

What do you think is the most beautiful car ever built?

"In my opinion, the most beautiful car ever built is the ferrari laferrari. It has 949 horsepower and 664 lb-ft of torque which brings it’s 0-60 time to 2.5 seconds. I also think the design is the most beautiful car design I have seen."

Do you have a name for your current car? What’s the story behind that name?

"Yes I do have a name for my current car. I named my car Anastasia because it’s a beautiful name that I was going to name my first-born daughter but I got excited and jumped the gun. The reason I chose to name my car was because it’s my first car and I feel a more personal connection with it rather than it just being an object and calling it a car."

Noah Reid is a 19 year old college student who spends his most of his weekends at car meets. He likes to be constantly updated on new information coming out about supercars so he seems up to speed about everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Q&A with Car Enthusiast Noah Reid

If you could race at any track in the world, which track would you pick? "If I could race at any track in the world, it would be at Tal...